Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scottish Jigs...You Can Dance If You Want To

October 12...

Last weekend, I went to a church retreat here in Iringa. Well just outside Iringa actually, at a beautiful camp ground. It was part of Iringa Christian Fellowship, which is an English speaking church here in town made up mostly of ex-pats who meet semi-regularly.

Some highlights include:

1. Caleigh Dancing
2. Amazing food
3. The best shower I've had in Africa
4. Great fun with new friends






We camped out in tents, and based on my village lifestyle, it wasn't all that different from what I'm used to. There were learning sessions, music and great times just to hangout. All in all it was a great weekend.

And if I didn't know it already, the Caliegh dance proved once and for I that while I may have two left feet, those feet love to move across the dance floor!