Friday, October 17, 2008

Next stop Kilimanjaro!

October 15...

Well maybe not Kilimanjaro. I did however, climb the hill that sits opposite of St. Michael's last weekend with my good friend Hugh. It took about an hour to get up there and a little more than half of that to get back down.

We walked up through people's sambas (fields) and it felt a bit like walking through someone's backyard. But they didn't care and it saved a lot of time!

The view was amazing and my photos do not do it justice. My legs were sore the next day, but it was well worth it.

No pain no gain I guess.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jay I like the picture of you here. You look happy and like you are on an adventure. Speaking of adventure I am renting the newest Indiana Jones movie tonight with Lori and Aidan! Excited. We miss you a lot and are happy you are having a great time but know you are coming home soon and are waiting with bated breath.

One questions? Who are the cute girls at the scottish dance night? Di you get any of their numbers and do they live in the GTA - very important you know.

Love ya